How can we help you?
A whiteboard animation video is a type explainer video, typically used to sell a product or describe a system. They can boost attention and engage your audience. This is the most budget friendly option available in the market .
Let your audience get your idea within several minutes. Create an animated explainer video to describe your business concepts, processes, and systems in an easy-to-understand way.
The images are hand-drawn and customized as per your requirement. They take relatively more time as every part of the creative graphic is created from scratch. This results in a stunning visual content .This is usually the most expensive explainer video.
We are proud to offer high-quality Promotional videos which would help in building your brand identity. This type of video can be used in all your marketing channels showcasing your brandand the services you offer.
App Demo Videos
An App Demo video gives a potential customer the opportunity to experience your app; its purpose is to demonstrate your app's most important features and functionality and show a user how your app can help them.
Our goal with each new project is to unlock the full potential of every idea, product, or business we work on. Clients come to us with challenging new concepts every day, and we take pride in unleashing the full potential of each idea. Whether it’s a product that’s difficult to explain or a business that seems boring, we do what it takes to transform each concept into a simple message that’s easy to understand and connects emotionally with customers. If you’re looking to create an explainer video that tells your company’s story and gets your customers to take action, let’s work together.
Explainer videos are becoming a more important component of every company’s marketing checklist. They’ve proven to generate leads, boost conversions, and increase sales while clearly explaining who you are and what you do. Are you ready to join the ranks of businesses investing in their future by making an explainer video a critical part of marketing strategy?
How Can the Tech Industry Use Animated Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos can quickly convey complex ideas, making them ideal for companies in the technology industry. While many people are required to use software and applications for business needs, these products can often be difficult to understand. Video can present complicated ideas in a way that is easy to comprehend for the many different individuals who will use your products.
- Product Explainer Video – When companies are targeting decision-makers, they need to make sure they can explain products in a way that buyers understand quickly. Software services are often easier to comprehend when they’re explained through a story-based structure that allows business leaders to fully grasp how the products could improve their operations.
- Data Visualization Video – Analytics and numbers tend to be dry in writing and reports, but an animated video can make this data come alive in a way that expresses the stories these numbers represent. Animated graphs and charts can present data sets in a memorable and engaging way.
- Demo Video – Sometimes the best way to describe your product is with an example of how it works. An animated video can demonstrate how a company can use your software or app to improve a pain point. By implementing a short narrative structure, explainer videos allow viewers to come away with a better idea of how they can put your technology to work.
- Customer Service Video – Certain tech products can be difficult to learn and manuals can be easily misplaced and overlooked. Videos can offer an additional resource, providing engaging visual aids to help customers quickly understand how to operate a new software system or tech gadget. Users can return to these videos as often as necessary, allowing them to make the most of their purchase.
- FAQ Video – Companies that make software or mobile applications often receive a significant number of questions from customers about product use. You can save time by providing a video that addresses some of the more frequent queries, so that customers don’t necessarily have to resort to making a phone call to a customer service representative.